These are delicious and best eaten on the day they are cooked. Alternatively, they can be frozen for future use.
(Makes 12 muffins)
- Two cups of Ground Almonds
- Half a cup of Tapioca Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Three Quarters of a cup of Coconut Milk
- One third of a cup of Olive Oil
- One large egg
- 1 cup of Organic Sugar Free Mincemeat
- 1 small Sweet Apple chopped with skin on
- Optional: a handful of Chopped Pecans
12 greaseproof muffin papers placed inside a muffin tin.
Oven: 180 deg C
Time: 15-20 minutes
- Place ground almonds, tapioca flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Beat egg and add milk, continue to beat and add olive oil.
- Pour onto flour mix, whisk.
- Add mincemeat, apple and chopped pecans (if using).
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin papers until they are just over half full.
- Place into preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Put on cooking rack to cool.