- 1 carton of organic cannelini beans
- 1 x handful of coriander leaf
- 1 lemon juiced
- coconut butter for frying
- half a broccoli head in florets
- 2 small leeks
- 2 cloves garlic
- half tsp of cumin
- water to dilute as required
- 1 bag of organic watercress, rocket or spinach
1. Place beans, coriander leaf and lemon juice in blender.
3. Melt coconut butter and fry the broccoli, leeks, cumin and garlic.
4. Add a little water if necessary.
5. When softened add to blender with bag of greens.
6. Blend, heat and serve